Thursday, September 13, 2007

Colton


Colton is a month away from turning 4! I can't believe it! He can be SO crazy & silly one minute, and then incredibly loving & sweet the next. The crazy and silly is more common though.

He definitely has a strong mind of his own. He decided he wanted to take his training wheels off sometime in late July or early August. Next thing I knew, he was riding around as fast as he could pedal. He scares me, always seems to walk on the line between Fun and Disaster. :)


He started in the 3/4 pre school class last week. He screamed and cried on the first day. The second day he didn't even look back when the doors opened. I think he'll have a blast this year. His best friend (the only person he knows in the class) is Brooke. She's a cute little girl, she's the sister of one of the boys that was in Garrett's kindergarden class last year.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a crazy adorable little fella -- I sure miss both of "my little men"! The boys are getting so big and growing up so fast, I feel I miss so much of that :( Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks and being able to spend some quality time with these little guys.

Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Glad Colton is enjoying school.
Love, Karen

tara said...

LOVE YOU GUYS

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed Colton's birthday. I forgot Patrick's too. Guess I am getting old. Hope yall are all okay. Miss seeing you. Donnie said Colton draws houses and always has a room for her. What a thoughtful boy. LOVE TO YOU ALL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON.
Karen