Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lego Land and Sea World

I don't really have any pictures to post from Easter. The boys found their baskets first thing in the morning, they were filled with chocolate bunnies, chocolate eggs, bubbles, "peeps" and of course........ a Kite.
Just like his father, Colton has a HUGE sweet tooth. I have hidden the candy and peeps in the highest shelves of the cabinets, and yet he still manages to find them. His thing is to put the cutest face on (I think that's what he's trying to do) and come up to me to ask "Can I have a Peek?" :-) Each time he does it, it's like the first time he's asking me. I told Jeff, he's going to be a lawyer when he grows up, he's got the patience and perservence of one. Of course Garrett takes pride in telling on his brother, unless of course, Colton's shares his wealth.

Here are a few pictures my parents took of the boys on our trip to San Diego.
Lego Land





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my cute little fellas!! I miss them so much. I'll be out of NYC at end of May and back to Ft Worth and am hoping to get up to Seattle for a visit -- of course you are ALWAYS welcome to come for a visit. I'll have plenty of room and am looking forward to seeing you all.

Love,
Mimi